Stephen Griffin Construction, Inc. has been providing quality custom built houses throughout Southern California since 2006. A custom home builder creates one-of-a-kind homes designed specifically to meet the needs for a particular client in the location they want to live. By creating a custom designed home, home-buyers are able to control every detail about their home including layout, size, accessibility, design, and the specific products installed in that home. If you want to build on your own lot, you can do that. If you want to help design the rooms, you can do that too. You can choose the type of flooring, the style of the exterior, the tiles and trims… the sky is the limit with options for custom built homes!
You can tell when a home was built by SGC, Inc. team because of the impeccable attention to detail and craftsmanship. We are the custom home builders that clients trust for the perfect energy-efficient home. We help with everything: finding the perfect lot, creating custom floor plans, setting up the budget, and more. Our finished products look breathtaking, and they will be designed to make life easier and more enjoyable on a daily basis. When you need a custom builder in Southern California, there’s only one company to choose.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Let us build your vision or choose from a SGC, Inc. design ranging from 1,300 sq. ft. to over 3,300 sq. ft.
- Over 14 years of building experience.
- Experts in building on your property.
- Upgraded quality materials.
- Realistic upgraded allowances for floor covering, cabinets, and countertops.
- Combine our expertise with your selections, your taste, and your style every step of the way.
- Customers have choices of options, materials, and colors.
- Flexibility for our customers to make selections at designated showrooms.
- A SGC, Inc. representative will meet you on your lot to establish realistic land improvement costs and help identify your property’s unique characteristics and features.
- Encouragement to visit your new home as often as you wish during construction.
- Draw Loans through our builder approved lenders.
- Energy Efficient Builder.
- Free estimate and consultation meeting.
- Fully licensed and insured.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN BUILDING YOUR NEW HOME
- Meeting with the builder, not a sales representative to determine the home of your dreams, features, and costs.
- On-site meeting on your lot to establish how your new home will be positioned on the property.
- A meeting prior to construction with our team to finalize all aspects of the building process and specifications involved with your home from the start of the foundation to completion.
- Weekly updates on the progress of your new home.
- Personal attention and guidance through every step of the building process for a stress-free experience.
- Complete on the job supervision.
- Electrical walk-through meeting with the electrician and construction manager after the home has been framed to discuss the electrical layout in detail and answer your construction questions.
- Home orientation prior to closing, where you will be issued an extensive warranty book, and to discuss how certain features of your home operate.
Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends and family belong, and laughter never ends.